- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Helps prevent muscle fatigue.
- QUICK-RELEASE CHUCK – 1/4 in. hex chuck designed for fast and easy bit changes.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION – Powers up to 1,375 in-lb of maximum torque, 3,000 rpm, and 3,900 ipm.
- SOFT-TOUCH GRIP – Designed to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- INCLUDES–(1) BDCI202 impact driver, (1) 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery, (1) charger, (1) screwdriving bit.
Package Dimensions: 76x231x1569
Details: For more power and torque than a standard drill, the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT cordless impact driver is the tool of choice. It’s outfitted with a high-performance transmission that delivers up to 1,375 in-lb of torque and 3,000 rpm. This impact driver is perfect for a wide range of applications, such as driving lag bolts, long screws, and other fasteners through materials like knotty wood, metal, and masonry. The quick-release chuck adds a layer of convenience for fast and simple bit changes, while the soft-touch grip helps keep your hand comfortable. Plus, this impact driver is powered by a rechargeable 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery that can be used with other tools in the POWERCONNECT family. *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.