Call Us: +1 906-379-5298
Brand: Chica and Jo
- Craft supply kit to make and decorate 8 wooden wizard wands, perfect for your Harry Potter fans!
- Includes wooden dowels with finials (12-3/4″ long), brown and black paint (2oz each), metallic silver and gold paint (2oz each), satin varnish, 3 paintbrushes, and 2 foam wedges.
- TO USE: (1) Drizzle wands with decorative swirls using a hot glue gun (not included in kit), (2) Use brushes to paint entire want with brown or black paint (3) Use foam wedge to lightly dab silver or gold paint onto raised edges to add metallic accents (4) When dry, use brushes to apply varnish on entire surface to seal and protect the paint.
- Make wands ahead of time for party favors or let kids make their own as a party game!
- Paint and varnish are water-based, non-toxic, clean up with soap and water and are made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 48x361x558
Details: Planning a wizard-themed or Harry Potter party and need favors for your magicians? With this kit, you can make wands for the party guests ahead of time, or let them create their own wizard’s magic wands during the party! Kit includes eight unfinished wooden wands (12-3/4″ long), two 2oz bottles of acrylic paint (black and brown), two 2oz bottels of metallic acrylic paint (silver and gold), one 2oz bottle of satin finish varnish, 3 paint brushes, and 2 foam wedges. To make your wands, start by drizzling decorative swirls onto wooden wand using a hot glue gun (not included in kit) then let cool. Use brush to paint the entire wand with solid brown or black paint. Use sponges to lightly dab silver or gold paint onto raised areas to add a metallic finish. When dry, use brush to apply varnish on entire surface to seal and protect the paint. Paint and varnish are non-toxic, water based, clean up with soap and water, and are made in the USA.