Brand: DIY jr
- 💕 PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR REALISTIC DRILLING ACTION – The pink drill for kids has a forward and reverse function. It also comes with an assortment of bits, screws, and ratchets. It works and feels like the real deal!
- 🔩 COMPLETE POWER DRILL KIT – Give your young mechanic everything she needs to learn. This kids drill set includes a cordless drill, charging cord, AC/DC adapter, a hardshell case, and a starter guide.
- 💕 A POWER DRILL SET DESIGNED FOR KIDS – The drill’s compact and lightweight build makes it easy for kids to maneuver and use. The non-slip handle is made to fit comfortably in small hands.
- 🔩 WORK & PLAY ANYWHERE – The drill’s cordless design and storage case makes it convenient to store and bring anywhere. As the power tool is rechargeable, you won’t need an electric outlet to use it.
- 💕 FUN & EDUCATIONAL GIFT – Our tools for kids set is an excellent present for girls ages 6 and up. It will help develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and spatial intelligence.
Package Dimensions: 66x233x1089
Details: Does your little girl love helping with home repairs?
Children are naturally curious, and when they see you doing DIY chores like drilling holes on the walls or putting together furniture, you can expect them to be hovering around you and asking to help. That’s sweet, but you’re just not yet ready to let your little princess hold tools made for adults.
This doesn’t mean though that they’ll have to settle for watching along the sidelines. You can let them participate in whatever drill work you’re doing by giving them a power tool that’s suitable for their age.
Let your little angel learn and practice how to use a power drill properly and safely with the DIY jr. My First Power Drill!
Our cordless power drill for kids provides your child with the opportunity to learn about power drills and their uses. It’s a complete set that has everything you need to teach your daughter, from the cordless power drill to the drill bits and screws and ratchets!
When it comes to teaching kids about safely using power tools, it’s always better to show than tell since they’ll be able to retain more information this way. Letting them use our power drill helps them experience first-hand how the tool feels and functions.
Consider our power drill a gateway for learning and skills development. Playing and working with it will help your child learn about safety and responsibility. Plus, the kit helps promote your budding mechanic’s curiosity for tinkering and putting things together.
Here are more details about our cordless power drill for girls:
😍 Comes with a tote strap
😍 Perfect for indoor and outdoor play
😍 Equipped with an LED light
😍 Chuck has magnetized core
Give your little girl a fun way to learn about tools. Add the DIY jr. My First Power Drill to your cart TODAY!