Call Us: +1 906-379-5298
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Red ,58mm
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions. Height: 0.4 in, Length: 2.3 in., Weight: 0.7 oz., MM: 58mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: small blade, scissors, nail file, screwdriver 2.5 mm, key ring, toothpick, tweezers
Package Dimensions: 19x69x32
Release Date: 22-04-2020
Details: Product Description
Compact enough to fit in your pocket or attach to your keys, the 2?” Classic SD is the epitome of a Swiss Army Knife; foldable, versatile and always there when you need it. Featuring 7 popular implements, stainless steel construction and Swiss-Made precision, the Classic SD is the perfect companion for everyone.
FEATURES 7 FUNCTIONS:
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15?? 20?. This will result in a cutting angle of 30?? 40?. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times – this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers? union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier?s Knife and Officer?s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this classic version of the pocket knife. It contains six tools that put life in order again when they’re needed. Measuring just 2-1/4 inches long–less than a pack of gum–and sheathed in red plastic, the Classic pocket knife is a toolbox and manicure kit small enough to fit into a pocket. (It also comes with a key ring.) Stainless-steel tools contained inside are a knife blade, scissors, a nail file with a screwdriver tip, a removable plastic toothpick, and removable tweezers.